Chat Room Rules & Disclaimer
CHAT ROOM DISCLAIMER:
Our chat rooms are for people ages 13 on up, with the exception of Singles chat which is for adults 18 to 35. Singles Plus is for
those over 30. Teen room is ages 13-19 ONLY! Those under age 18 must have consent from their parent before using ANY of
our chat rooms. Under no circumstances are children under the age of 13 allowed in the chat rooms. Private Messages and
Private Rooms are logged and monitored by our volunteers for security purposes.
The chat rooms are provided as a free service. As such, there are no guarantees given or implied. Use of the chat rooms is at
your own risk. Your use of the chat rooms constitutes an agreement that you will not hold ChurchUSA.com or its affiliates liable
for anything said or done in the service to anyone at anytime, even when chatting is in progress.
Again, by using this FREE chat room, you agree that we will not be held liable in any case and for any reason. You also agree,
that if you do for any reason attempt to take legal action against ChurchUSA.com or its affiliates, to pay any lawyer fees and
other costs to us regardless of outcome.
Use of the chat room signifies that you are in total agreement to the terms contained here within. If you disagree with any of
these terms, then please do not use the chat rooms. If you use the chat room and do not agree to these terms ChurchUSA.com
can and will not be held responsible. Thank you for participating in the ministry of ChurchUSA.com.
ChurchUSA.com and its affiliates reserve the right to ban anyone from using the chat rooms at any time and for any reason they
deem necessary to include, but not limited to:
* Abusive language
* Disrespect of others
* Causing a disturbance
* Purposely annoying others
ChurchUSA.com does not discriminate due to race, color, or religious background. All are welcomed from any walk of life to the
Ministry of ChurchUSA.com.
CHAT ROOM RULES & GUIDLINES:
* Provocative login names such as HotBabe are not allowed as those kind of names promote a sexually charged
* Family friendly URL's are allowed to be posted in the chat rooms. Under no circumstances are URL's to other chat rooms,
or to any form of advertisement permitted. Posting of such URL's will result in being banned from the chat rooms.
* Never publicly post email address, phone numbers, or anything that would compromise your location or identity. If you do
give out information to anyone in the chat rooms, you are 100% responsible for any outcome as a result.
* Please remember chat room etiquette. Flooding and talking in CAPS is seen as annoying to others. Please keep others in
mind. If you have a hard time seeing the text, go to Options and make your font larger.
* This is a Christian Chat Room its purpose is for ministering to the lost and for Christian Fellowship.
And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should
not destroy it: but I found none. - Ezekiel 22:30
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. - Matthew 18:20
* NO RELIGIOUS ARGUMENTS, this is a Christian Chat Room NOT a WAR ROOM!!!
However, discussion of any topic is just fine as long as everyone can be respectful of each other.
For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to
think, but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. For as we have many members in
one body, and all members have not the same office: so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and everyone members one
another. - Romans 12:3-5
But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits,
without partiality, and without hypocrisy. - James 3:17
* No Profanity - No vulgar or sexual language or references to such. This will result in banning with or without warning.
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister
grace unto the hearers. - Ephesians 4:29
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall
of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the spirit shall of the spirit reap life everlasting. - Galatians 6:7-8
* When banned once may be allowed in only after agreeing with the guidelines. Second offense will result in permanent
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this
world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. - Ephesians 6:12
* Any attempts at retaliation from being banned or for any other reason will be reported to your ISP. Everyone's ISP
information is recorded upon entering the domain and particularly the chat rooms. With this information you can be traced and
Please respect everyone and show proper netiquette at all times. Thank you for your participation in the Ministry of